A good way to quickly save 5 - 20% or more on iTunes purchases is by buying gift cards at a discount. Some brick/mortar and online retailers have a standing discounts on iTunes Gift Cards while others may run promotional deals. Standing discounts are generally lower 5 - 10 % while promotional discounts can go as high as 25% off of iTunes Gift Cards.
Some retailers to currently have standing discounts are -
- BJ’s Wholesale: Save 2% on single cards & 4-packs.
- Cardpool: Save up to 35% with this safe & secure gift card exchange company.
- Costco Wholesale: Save ~6% on all cards everyday, along with extra discounts at times.
- Raise: Save various amounts by purchasing iTunes cards directly from others. If you’re a new user and purchase $25 or more, you can use promo code RAISE25AF at checkout to save an additional $5 off.
- Sam’s Club: check current pricing.
- Target REDcard: Save an additional 5% on any iTunes gift card if purchased using your REDcard.
- Walmart: 10% off $40 (packaged as 4 X $10 and seems to be in-store only)
Some of these retailers are membership clubs, so bear that in mind when shopping for the best deals on iTunes Gift Cards.