Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Affiliate Disclosures - if you purchase something through a link on our site, "Cord Cutter Talk" may get a small share of the sale, which helps support this site.

Buy 5 Best Picture winners for $5 each, receive a $25 Store Gift Card - Microsoft Movies & TV

2018-02-28_22_10_21-Microsoft_Store_xx7wmb.png

For a limited time at Microsoft Movies & TV, buy 5 of the past Best Picture winners for $5 each and receive a $25 Store Gift Card. Offer is valid from 12:01 am EST on February 27, 2018 to 11:59 PM PST on March 5, 2018, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft online store in the United States. Offer valid for select $25.00 Microsoft Store gift card only after purchase of 5 or more qualifying movies. Customer will receive a gift card for $25.00 via email with required promo code within one week of purchase.

>> add'l terms apply.

I picked up five, after tax each movie cost me about $0.30 but I used credit on my account from Bing rewards so my true OOP was nada!

After last years fiasco though I strongly encourage everyone to screenshot whatever they can in case you have to argue for the $25.00 gift card.

Great deal though for anyone with credit to burn or about to expire.